Botanichesky Sad metro station
The total area of the site is 1,926.4 m2.
The object is a 2-storey building, the central part of which is a cultural heritage site. The restoration project with adaptation for use by a children's educational institution (pre-school) for 120 places has been implemented.
The restoration of the historical part of the building (built in 1819–1822) was executed by taking into account historical and archival research. The pitched roof has been restored at the historical mark, with dimensions of window and door apertures and entrance vestibules. The rusticated part of the walls on the ground floor, stucco and other decorative elements of the facades were restored in the typical style of the first half of the 19th century.
The extensions to the northern and southern facades, which were built in the 1950s and 1980s, have been renovated. The renovation of the annexes on the north and south facades, erected in the 1950s and 1980s, is in keeping with the industrial architecture of the early 1940s.
The interior design of the rooms is based on the original design project. The technology provides 6 group cells with a playroom, a bedroom, a locker room with individual lockers, a gym and an assembly room, and a full-service catering facility. All rooms have furniture and equipment in accordance with the requirements of children's educational institutions. The territory around the building has been equipped with play complexes, walk areas and sports facilities.
The kindergarten operator is part of the international Brookes Education Group, and the building is located next to the Brookes Moscow International School. Teaching is conducted in Russian with English lessons in a playful way. Elements of the IB (International Baccalaureate) teaching methodology are used, aimed at the all-round development of the pupil, learning about themselves, their surroundings and the world.
minute walk to Botanichesky Sad metro station
minutes by car to the Garden Ring Road